The Brisbane Bandits Adopt-a-Seat provides individuals and businesses around the world the opportunity to sponsor a tax-deductible reserved seat at the Bandits’ One Hub Stadium Powered by Optus, Newmarket, QLD. Your “Adopt-a-Seat” is then donated to local charities for all home games of the 2018-19 Australian Baseball League season. The “Adopt-a-Seat” Program will play host to over 500 at-risk and disadvantaged youth through cooperation with affiliated QLD charities and organisations.
Prominent local businesses and generous international contributors have made a difference in the lives of Queensland youth – take the first step and join the “Adopt-a-Seat program today!
For a $2,000 tax-deductible contribution to the “Adopt-a-Seat” Program, supporters will receive the following benefits:
- Two adopted seats for all 20 regular-season home games in the 2018-19 ABL season to be donated to various Queensland charities
- Adopted seats are premium reserved seating – the best seats in the house for our special guests!
- Each seat will provide game ticket, a food voucher for charity guests, and souvenir baseball for post-game autographs
- Each seat will be marked with a Seat Cover with your company logo and Adopt-a-Seat logo
- Signage / logo in Bandits Program on the adopted seat page acknowledging your contribution
- Acknowledgment on Bandits’ official website as an “Adopt-a-Seat” Partner
- Supporter Pack including photo of your “Adopt-a-Seat” in use, two (2) invites to Bandits opening game and other Bandits opportunities
Contact us today to make a difference
P: +61 (07) 3876 2222